What kind of SSL Certificate do I need to buy?

By DigitalPulseHosting.com
2004-06-20 00:15:27

You need to get an "APACHE + MOD SSL" type certificate.

To use SSL you will need a dedicated IP address for your domain.  There is a small additional fee for this and you can request a dedicated IP by submitting a support ticket.

Do not get a ChainedSSL as these are not supported.

Page: 1
return to top